After working through the testing script we discussed the failures with Alexander Pico. I am still working on the review of the uploader and the script. While working on this I tried to create a new instance copy of GraphSpace and I got stuck at an issue. (https://github.com/Murali-group/GraphSpace/issues/186) I am working on finding the root of this problem, I suppose it is not related to the GraphSpace codebase.
After discussion with my mentors last week we decided to work on the notification framework for GraphSpace. We started working on a basic model which will alert users of a group if a new graph is shared within the group. For this my mentors helped me to design a new database table. Hoping to get a working notification framework by the end of the summer 🙂